Who can apply
- Participation is open to Ph.D. students, young researchers and early carreer professionals.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible.
- All participants are required to be proficient in English. Classes will be conducted in English and participants will be called upon to discuss a project work at the end of the course. No language certificate is required.
- Candidates’ research skills and academic merits (academic transcript or scientific publication) will be evaluated.
- Only 20 participants will be selected.
- Candidates will be notified of successful admission by receiving an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
- CV, Cover letter and letter of reference have to be uploaded through the application form. The cover letter must not be longer than one page.
- The school provides a limited financial assistance, based on the applicant’s needs. It will ONLY cover accommodation expenses. Travel costs are excluded. If interested, please specify it in the application form in the dedicated section. You can also leave a statement (max 200 words) explaining why you should benefit from this assistance.
- The course fee is € 400 (VAT excluded). It includes the access to the course, course materials, organized tours, lunches and dinners. After being selected, it will be possible to pay the fee.
- Since there is a limited number of places, you are encouraged to apply early to avoid disappointment.
- If accepted, you will receive an email confirming your financial assistance by email@example.com
- For any further information or problems in filling the form, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org