Who can apply
- Participation is open to Ph.D. students, young researchers and early career professionals.
- The maximum age at the time of application is 35 years old.
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible.
- All participants are required to be proficient in English. Classes will be held in English, and participants will be asked to discuss project work at the end of the course. Language certificates are not required.
- Candidates’ research skills and academic merits (academic transcript or scientific publication) will be evaluated.
- Only 20 candidates will be selected.
- Candidates will be notified of successful admission by receiving an email from email@example.com
How to apply
- Upload a CV, a cover letter and a letter of reference via the application form. The cover letter should be no longer than one page.
- The school offers financial assistance – based on the applicant’s needs. It will only cover accommodation expenses, and travel costs are excluded. If you want to apply, please indicate it in the relevant section of the application form, where you are invited to leave a statement (max. 200 words) explaining why you should benefit from this support.
- The course fee is €400 (excluding VAT). It includes access to the course, course materials, organised tours, lunches and dinners. Once you have been selected, you will be able to pay the fee.
- As the number of places is limited, you are advised to apply early to avoid disappointment.
- If accepted, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your financial support.
- For further information or any issues filling in the form, please contact: email@example.com.